Dimitry K., Esq. , Attorney
Experience:  NASD Licensed Rep, 1997-2001, Business Attorney
18572087

Where can I get a startup capital loan with fair credit sc

Customer Question

Where can I get a startup capital loan with fair credit score?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

May I ask how large of a loan are you seeking? I assume that this is a business loan, correct?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes business loan and I am seeking $15,000.00.
May I ask what type of business are you in? What, if anything, have you tried so far in obtaining credit?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I tried angel investors through GoBigNetwork but they charge such high fees.

I have product ideas that support Ovarian Cancer and I have the domain name, just need funding to get products ready and website built to start selling. They are great ideas that can go on hundreds of products.

Thank you for your follow-up.

Actually why don't you consider the banks? You may possibly be able to obtain the loan directly through your bank, credit union, or financial institution. While currently credit is tight, if you can present them with a valid business plan they may be able to assist you directly. Usually the smaller the bank, the more likely they would be in providing you such an opportunity. Credit unions tend to be the easiest locations.

If that fails, do a search for local incubators. An incubator, if you are not familiar, is an entity that assists start-ups with obtaining funding, operational help, accounting, or legal services. Most major city have a few, although you would definitely need to do a search locally for them. They may also be willing to extend credit, but they will likely do so for a portion of an ownership stake in the company.

Good luck.