Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years

I need a car and I was wondering if you had any suggestions

I need a car and I was wondering if you had any suggestions on where I should go when I get a loan. I just graduated college and I have 3 different loans out right now (4, 10, and 30k). Two of those are government loans from school (unsubsidized and subsidized) and one is a bank loan from American Education Services. I haven't been late on anything and I I just recently had an apartment make an inquirie about my credit. I have a job that I will start in a month at 60-70k depending on bonuses. I do not have a dependable car and I want to make sure that I try to have a better car so that I am not late. I am not looking for a flashy nice car, I just want one that will be dependable and good on gas. My goal would be a car that has 50k or less miles with a mpg above 30 for the highway around 10k. I do not have money for a down payment. I know this seems like a long shot but if there are any suggestions for me about what loan to get or where to go, please let me know
Category: Finance
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 5 years ago.

Dear Friend,

This is certainly difficult but not impossible to get car without putting anything down. You may try the following resources.,1,3&reset=1&dis=D590BFF2-82F5-49AF-AFBD-33209A8ADA57&smtc=Broad

The following may serve you as a good reference guide

Let me know if this helps...

Warm Regards,