Eric, Financial Manager
Experience:  Loan servicing, counseling and real estate expert. Foreclosure Expert and Financial Planner.
31131311

Im thinking of starting my own mini storage business in Tulsa,

Customer Question

I'm thinking of starting my own mini storage business in Tulsa, OK. I own land & have someone willing to finance the business. Can you give me an idea of how much the cost would be on maybe 20 storages from start to finish, including payment, lighting, security, etc.? Thank you, m.c.
Category: Finance
Expert:  Eric replied 5 years ago.

Eric :

I appreciate the opportunity to help!

Eric :

There is really no way to determine a cost like that because there are too many variables. The best way to find out is to make a few calls to present storage facilities in the city (especially if new) and ask for the general contractor who built thier facility. Then if you can obtain that detail, contact them and have them bid your project. They would have great detail on materials, timelines and security needs, etc.