1. C) Managerial accounting is primarily concerned with providing information for external users while financial accounting is concerned with internal users.
2. B)does not change when the number of units produced increases.
3. A) the trip to Cancun that you will not be able to take if you buy the car
5. D)health insurance for sales staff
6. C)direct materials
9. B)$20,000 underapplied
1. B)expected level of sales and the break-even point.
4. C)In the period when the expense is incurred
5. B)Sales, variable costs, contribution margin
7. B)To discourage managers from using external suppliers
8.D)relates the cost pool to the cost objectives.
9. A) Production: $150,000 Sales: $50,000
10. C)avoidable and therefore relevant.
11. A)$13,000 advantage
12. A)$160 per unit
Hope this helps in your study.
Please note that DEPOSIT does not mean payment and you need to click GREEN button so that I get paid. A bonus would not be out of line considering the amount of work involved.
Direct labor hours
Direct labor cost
Direct Material per unit
Direct Labor per unit
Variable manufacturing overhead per unit
Fixed manufacturing overhead per year
Could you pls post this as a new question and mark it "For CC" at the start so that I can answer it.