Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience:  More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.

Calculate the 1) raw materials purchase price variance and

Calculate the 1) raw materials purchase price variance and 2) the raw materials usage variance. state if it is favorable or unfavorable.

Standard price............. ...$20.00

Actual price.......................$23.00

Standard quantity used .....400 feet

Actual quantity. used.......380 feet
Category: Finance
Expert:  Manal Elkhoshkhany replied 4 years ago.

Hello

Please post the full question as it appears in your book or sheet. Which textbook are you using: Title, author's name and edition?

Also, please advise if you know that you need to click the green accept button for experts to get paid for their work

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Standard price............. ...$20.00

Standard quantity used .....400 feet

Actual quantity. used.......380 feet

I have to show all work.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Where do I find the green accept button?

When I post the solution you will see it. I am asking you if you know that because I see that you have received solutions for your previous posts but you have not accepted them

Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do apologize, but I have not recieved any alerts on answered questions. Again, I do apologize. I really don't use this site and am not familiar with it.

That is ok :) I thought so, I thought you were not aware of that which is why I thought I would check with you.

If possible, please advise the name of the textbook are you using: Title, author's name and edition even if the question is not from the book. It is just that I file my solutions by textbook name

Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Accounting what the numbers mean, Marshall McManus Viele, 8E

Thank you

I have a question though. What is the actual quantity purchased?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That is the only information provided to me.

They should have provided the amount of materials purchased, but according to the data you have provided, please click here for the solution

Thank you

Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor
Experience: More than 5000 online tutoring sessions.