RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  MBA, CPA
510454

34) When developing a credit scoring report, many variables

34) When developing a credit scoring report, many variables would be considered. Which of the following best represent the major factors Dun & Bradstreet would examine?
A. The company's cash balances, return on equity, and its average tax rates.
B. The age of the company, the number of employees, the level of current assets.
C. The age of the management team, the dollar amount of sales, net profits, and long-term debt.
D. The financial statements, satisfactory or slow payment experiences, negative public records (suits, liens, judgments, bankruptcies).

35) Which of the following is not a valid quantitative measure for accounts receivable collection policies?
A. ratio of bad debts to credit sales
B. aging of accounts receivables
C. average collection period
D. ratio of debt to equity

36) The three primary policy variables to consider when extending credit include all of the following except
A. collection policy.
B. the level of inflation.
C. credit standards.
D. the terms of trade.
Category: Finance
Expert:  RD replied 4 years ago.

34) When developing a credit scoring report, many variables would be considered. Which of the following best represent the major factors Dun & Bradstreet would examine? A. The company's cash balances, return on equity, and its average tax rates. B. The age of the company, the number of employees, the level of current assets. C. The age of the management team, the dollar amount of sales, net profits, and long-term debt. D. The financial statements, satisfactory or slow payment experiences, negative public records (suits, liens, judgments, bankruptcies).

35) Which of the following is not a valid quantitative measure for accounts receivable collection policies? A. ratio of bad debts to credit sales B. aging of accounts receivables C. average collection period D. ratio of debt to equity

36) The three primary policy variables to consider when extending credit include all of the following except A. collection policy. B. the level of inflation. C. credit standards. D. the terms of trade.

RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience: MBA, CPA