James Heal
James Heal, Financial Advisor
Experience:  15 years expertise in all ares of personal finance, including credit cards, mortgages, real estate.

How do I turn $100,000 into $1,000,000

Customer Question

How do I turn $100,000 into $1,000,000
Category: Finance
Expert:  James Heal replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for the question.

There are three ways to turn the $100,000 into $1m.

1. Invest in real estate. Learn how to flip houses. Rehab foreclosed houses and then sell them for a profit.

2. Stock market. Learn how to invest and know the stocks on a say to day basis. If you know what you're doing, you can make a good deal of money, but also lose it all. It's very risky.

3. Start your own business. Do what you do best. You're money will grow quickly after year 2 if you have a profitable business and are good at what you do. Start a business related to something you've done in the past and that you're good at.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
While his answer is probably fairly accurate it is also extremely light on details.