Haider
Haider, Tutor
Experience:  Doing CAT

5-1A. (Compound interest) to what amount will the following

5-1A. (Compound interest) to what amount will the following investments accumulate?
a. $5,000 invested for 10 years at 10 percent compounded annually
b. $8,000 invested for 7 years at 8 percent compounded annually
c. $775 invested for 12 years at 12 percent compounded annually
d. $21,000 invested for 5 years at 5 percent compounded annually
5-2A. (Compound value solving for n) How many years will the following take?
a. $500 to grow to $1,039.50 if invested at 5 percent compounded annually
b. $35 to grow to $53.87 if invested at 9 percent compounded annually
c. $100 to grow to $298.60 if invested at 20 percent compounded annually
d. $53 to grow to $78.76 if invested at 2 percent compounded annually
5-3A. (Compound value solving for I) at what annual rate would the following have to be invested?
a. $500 to grow to $1,948.00 in 12 years
b. $300 to grow to $422.10 in 7 years
c. $50 to grow to $280.20 in 20 years
d. $200 to grow to $497.60 in 5 years
5-4A. (Present value) what is the present value of the following future amounts?
a. $800 to be received 10 years from now discounted back to the present at 10 percent
b. $300 to be received 5 years from now discounted back to the present at 5 percent
c. $1,000 to be received 8 years from now discounted back to the present at 3 percent
d. $1,000 to be received 8 years from now discounted back to the present at 20 percent
5-5A. (Compound annuity) what is the accumulated sum of each of the following streams of payments?
a. $500 a year for 10 years compounded annually at 5 percent
b. $100 a year for 5 years compounded annually at 10 percent
c. $35 a year for 7 years compounded annually at 7 percent
d. $25 a year for 3 years compounded annually at 2 percent
5-6A. (Present value of an annuity) what is the present value of the following annuities?
a. $2,500 a year for 10 years discounted back to the present at 7 percent
b. $70 a year for 3 years discounted back to the present at 3 percent
c. $280 a year for 7 years discounted back to the present at 6 percent
d. $500 a year for 10 years discounted back to the present at 10 percent
Category: Finance
Expert:  Haider replied 4 years ago.

If you are satisfied accept it and leave positve feedback.

Click here for the solution

Haider, Tutor
Experience: Doing CAT
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I already received the answer
Expert:  Haider replied 4 years ago.

Dear abdur from whom you have received the answer already. Is it from justanswer platform, but the data is not showing any such thing.

If answers are helpful to you than accept it so I can get paid for my work done.

Thanks and regards