Dennis M. Smith
Dennis M. Smith, NCP
Experience:  Investment R.E. Broker 30 yrs. & past owner of Mortgage Brokerage Company.
1967213

I need a $4000 fast loan. I currently have bad credit but ...

Customer Question

I need a $4000 fast loan. I currently have bad credit but all my bills are up to date.Im also waitin for a bonus check from the military that will arrive Feburary but i need cash now ASAP for wedding plans. i''m wiling to sign a promissor note for my car as collateral. i have been turn down by many banks. Do you know what i should do?
Category: Finance
Expert:  Dennis M. Smith replied 8 years ago.

When you receive the bonus in Feb. will it pay off this $4000.00 loan?

Dennis (cut2it)

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Dennis M. Smith's Post: Yes. I'm Expecting $16000 from my bonus check.

Okay, good deal ... I'm going to give you a web site to visit that has many investors that invest in the same deal. This way each individual is not at too great of a risk. Please visit www.prosper.com Be sure to explain the urgency of the money and the fact this is a short term loan. No doubt the interest will need to be fairly high.since this will be such a short time till payback. I suggest a healthy flat fee or at least 2% per month.

Dennis (cut2it)

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Dennis M. Smith's Post: I did that already and my listing has been active for a day now. so far no bidder. but thanks.
Did you make it clear about the 16K coming in and this is a short term loan?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Dennis M. Smith's Post: yes

Okay good.... just give it a little time. Some of the investors don't go to the site each and every day.

Dennis