Dennis M. Smith
Dennis M. Smith, NCP
Experience:  Investment R.E. Broker 30 yrs. & past owner of Mortgage Brokerage Company.
1967213

I need a private loan ASAP from $500,000 - $700,000. It is ...

Customer Question

I need a private loan ASAP from $500,000 - $700,000. It is a real estate based deal. There is a $400,000 property already under ownership and a similar property next to it which will be purchased with the loan money. The remainder of the funds are for construction and hospitality business on combined property. Owners are New York based but property is in St. Petersburg, Russia. Need help fast, please respond.
Many Thanks,
Alex
Category: Finance
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Dennis M. Smith replied 9 years ago.

Assistance in obtaining a loan or finding a lender for this type of loan would normally cost a borrower 2 to 5 points. In your case that would amount to around $18,000 Unfortunately, It is unlikely you will get an answer from a venue like this for the $ 30.00 fee you have offered. Your deposit will be refunded or you can let your question stay posted for a while.

Dennis (cut2it)

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Dennis M. Smith's Post: I am trying to find the broker who will be able to help close such a loan, and I am ready to pay the 2-5 points, but the $30 is used only to find such a broker. If you or someone you know can broker such a deal then please contact me and that will be the answer I am looking for. Thank you.

Sorry I can't help you with this. The rules for contributing experts does not allow for us to earn money outside of the web site itself. This would, in effect, be worthy of a "finders fee" which would be valued at a few thousand dollars. I would have to work on this outside of this site to accomplish what you need. Again sorry, but we can't help with this.

Dennis

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
This site can not facilitate such a finder's fee? And if not, it forbids people from doing business?

Our contractual agreement is to not earn or accept funds outside of the web site. We have agreed to this of our own volition. There is no preventing anyone from doing business via some other venue not implemented through Just Answer.

Dennis

PS ... your deposit is 100% refunded if you, or anyone, does not receive an answer they accept.