Jane T (LLC)
Jane T (LLC), Prior Analyst (Fin/Credit)
Experience:  Former Financial Analyst; Credit Analyst; with auditor, banking, and investment experience.

what are the credit bureau scores that determine credit ...

Customer Question

what are the credit bureau scores that determine credit tiers for mercedes benz credit
Category: Finance
Expert:  Jane T (LLC) replied 9 years ago.

There are 3 major credit bureaus: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. These three are the major providers of credit information and credit scores.

Also, many banks and credit/loan companies may use their own system to rate customers and assign a credit score to them.

Your Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion credit score is based on how much credit you have available, how much credit you have outstanding, how well you pay your debts, and other factors. You can learn more about your credit score by going to and/or
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
that doesn't answer my question. let me rephrase. My credit score with Transunion (the bureau Mercedes Benz Financial uses to extend credit) is 667. Based on this score, does anyone know what tier I qualify for through Mercedes Benz Financial?

Neither Mercedes Benz financial nor Mercedes Benz USA say they have that information to provide. Both suggest calling a dealership for that information.

The website address I provided you earlier does indicate what its tiers are for a mortgage loan. You can see what the best credit ratings are and what the lowest credit ratings are and see if that helps you narrow down where you believe MB would place you.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
unfortunately, that doesn't answer my question. I will, however, pay you because I do appreciate the effort and work you put into it.

I am sorry I could not find the exact answer you wanted. I can usually locate just about anything - so I hate not being able to complete a task.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thanks for the effort. :-)