Lindie
Lindie, Loan Agent
Experience:  I work w/credit union, banks, title Co's when it comes to closing loans for borrowers.
163146

i need to refinance my house at 100%, what is the best option

Customer Question

I refinanced with ameriquest, and the interest is now going thru the roof, and i have a second i need to consolidate. HELP
Category: Finance
Expert:  Lindie replied 11 years ago.

There are companies that will refinance for up to 100% to even 125% of your homes value. Now if you do this, you will be at a slight higher interest rate bracket. Plus one stipulation they look at is your credit score, time on job, past payment especially the last 12 months on your current mortgage loan. Plus that the appraisal value will come back to where you need it at.

You need to make sure your debt to income ratio is in the standard guide lines. My suggestion would be to go to a site like Lendingtree.com and input your info. They search for companies that will usually do a 100% loan. It's not impossible but it is hard. You will have to put some work into it and search for such a lender willing to do these types of loans.

Hope that helps. If you need anything else, let me know. Good luck!