How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jonacpa Your Own Question
jonacpa, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Finance
Satisfied Customers: 3118
Experience:  Helpful answers to economic and financial questions.
Type Your Finance Question Here...
jonacpa is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

I have corrected a 1099 for a vendor, how do I notify the IRS it is a corrected copy
Submitted: 11 years ago.
Category: Finance
Expert:  jonacpa replied 11 years ago.

You submit it with a 1096 and make sure that the box at the top of the 1099 is marked "corrected".

[email protected]