Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I am in a unique situation. My live in girlfriend and I

Customer Question

I am in a unique situation. My live in girlfriend and I share 2 children. she has 2 sons ages 15 and 17 both in group homes. the 15 year old because he beat his mother up and my then 3 year old son. The 17 year old keeps filing false reports against for child abuse which each time it is dismissed or not even heard by a judge. This time he has made the same alligations but in a different county and as a result all my state creditials for nursing and for working with kids have been stripped from by the CDSS. not sure what to do it is a nightmare and I am now bankrupt fighting all these false charges and have lost my job
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: can't afford one I have spent my life savings fighting the last 6 attempts to have me thrown in jail and rip my family apart now I can't even work cause they stripped me of that
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: there is an open investigation on the 17 yr old for molesting my 5 yr old son. He was also thrown out of several homes we set him up in to live due to the fact he would download child rape porn senarios on their computers. He was also recently thrown out of Job Corps for terroist threats and theft
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how do I protect myself and my family from the harrasment of CPS and keep a sexual predator out of my home

Thank you for the information.

You need to speak with the Director of CPS about your concerns. If that fails--if that does not resolve the issue, then you would need to file lawsuit against CPS with the Court and let the Judge decide. As for sexual predator situation, you would need to speak with the mother and come to agreement what to do about him.

Best wishes,