Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am in a custody battle and I need help Assistant: Thanks.

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** am in a custody battle and I need help
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm in a gay relationship or getting a divorce and we have a child and I need help to where I can get my child 50/50 she's a lawyer she's trying to make me look bad in court and I don't know how to proceed in court so I'm looking for a lawyer
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 8 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 8 days ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular attorney to them; however if you will tell me what city and state the divorce suit is filed in I can try to help you get a list of local lawyer in your area that do this type of work.