How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11696
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have been married since 1984. Forensic report shows

Customer Question

We have been married since 1984.
Forensic report shows husband's sarary from 2007 is it enough?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about your question. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question? Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Filed divorce on 2014.
Forensic report showed husband salary from 2007-2013.
Forensic report noted few comments:
1. All wages are from xx employer except $1,922 wages from Morgan Stanley in 2009. ( what is this mean? )
2. Schedule K-1 pass through income based upon ownership equity perscentage in Alliance B.Holding LP ( what is this mean? )
3. As per schedule K-1 fir the calender year 2013 - no other schedules K-1 have been made available to date. ( question regarding my husband is a partner of AB., he denied but he has promoted as a partner, I am confused )
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hi again.

After contemplating what you wrote, I'm really sorry to say that I don't think that I'll be able to provide you with a useful answer. However, it's quite likely that another attorney at this website will be able to do so. Accordingly, I will open your question for other attorneys to review. Your patience is appreciated. :)