Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Now he is saying he wants to sue me for all the stuff in my

Customer Question

Now he is saying he wants to sue me for all the stuff in my house. Even though I have receipts for everything I paid for and paid him for and showing when the money was taken out of my bank account. I used my income tax to pay off everything but he says some of the income is his because I claimed our son. But we are not married and never was
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,