Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

If my wife takes our daughter to the movies with her

Customer Question

If my wife takes our daughter to the movies with her sister's brother-in-law and his daughter. Then she stays at her sister's house with our children and the brother. Is she under violation of Judge Brown Restraining orders that we are under right now. Our divorce is not yet final.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

What does the restraining order say?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is the standard restraining orders that are given with Judge Brown's visitation schedule
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Rather not call

I am sorry but do not know what it says. If you can share that with me and the section which addresses this, I would be happy to respond.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
section 3 part E

Can you share with me what the issue is, if she stays with the children at their home?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She was not in her home or his home

The intended purpose of the section, is to really prevent the other spouse, from having the child around someone, who they may be in a relationship with, before the divorce is over. If this was nothing more then them sleeping at someone house, after the movies, so the kids could play and the grownups could be together ( as friends) I can not see the Judge stepping in and sanctioning her or taking action.