Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in state i was living with a man for 4 years and he

Customer Question

I live in washington state i was living with a man for 4 years and he has passed away. We owned no real property. He has one daughter who he signed rights away to when she was a baby. I am employed full time he lived on 700 per month disability. His cars were in his name which I am not in possession of my car is in my name. His daughter is making all kinds of threats what do i have to give her out of our home. He literally had nothing.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington state
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No this just happened christmas eve
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes the personal property he had in our home was not much more then clothes. She has already taken what he had in storage.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 5 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

I am sorry for your loss. Can you please share with me what your question is?