Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

If I go to prison can my wife get an automatic divorce and

Customer Question

if I go to prison can my wife get an automatic divorce and all my real estate and money
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: mississippi
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: no not even any charges but I belive I'm going to be the victum of a conspiracy because of several people involved
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes should I contact the fbi it I'm sure involves a sleese bag justice system and wifes ex and her mothers family
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that. No usually the judge will not grant an automatic divorce and award your estate to her unless she proves that you were served with the petition for divorce and you were given an opportunity to respond.

Let me know if you have any other questions otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.