Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I want this matter to be confidential. we are staying in

Customer Question

Hello! I want this matter to be confidential. we are staying in qatar since 71/2 years. my husband had an extra marital affair in India before coming to qatar. he exploded the matter with me & finally the other woman with whom he had affair got married to another man. but now & then i was having doubt by his behaviour. He indeed had affair with another woman. both of them seem to be ex colleagues in India. he went to meet her India when we went for vacation. also in jan '16 when me & my kids went to India, he had brought her here in our house where we live. I got to know by seeing photographs of those two together in our house. When asked, as always answer would be nothing as what I'm thinking of. whatever was there,he already told me when he had affair in India & beyond nothing was there. I just want to know how many times that other woman came to qatar. And this will help me in understanding the intentions. My husband says she came here only once. I don't know. I cannot believe. At the same time, he is taking care of me & kids as usual infact more well when the issue of photographs came out & says to me that he has left all previous associations. In a way i'm trying to save my family as my kids need their father very much. i have a 6 year old daughter & 12 year old son. Unable to proceed against him because of emotional bonding & at the same time want to reveal out he backend process & want to know what he is upto. He never harrassed me, except the black mark of affair. I'm a house wife, though qualified to work, because of kids I'm not working. Is it possible to know how many times that woman came to qatar
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I'm staying in qatar
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want all this communication to be confidential & also the lawyer need to know about this
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but what is your actual question for us about this, as we cannot access immigration records to find out how many times someone came to the country?