Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I just hired a family lawyer in the past because one of my

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** I just hired a family lawyer in the past because one of my sons cancel dad's his name is ***** ***** the birth certificate and no father's name is ***** ***** birth certificate but me as his mother and he has taken my son away from me last month for month that I got him for kidnapping but he has not taken an actual DNA test from the state or has been shipped new lab he has taking a home test that cannot be used in court he thinks that he can talk to his lawyer and have that test brought up into court. What would be the consequences of him the potential dad and for his lawyer or attorney to bring up the home DNA test in court, and is that illegal?
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Kansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes I have went to the DFS building multiple times and filled out multiple DNA test forms and not one of the dads have wanted to cooperate and hand in that test therefore I have been declined but when I hired my family lawyer I have to now pay for an actual DNA test to be done that's court-ordered but I haven't had the money at this moment to pay for
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Candy actually bring that test brought up in court
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience in family law, appeals, landlord-tenant, and other types of law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also, I’d like to review your question for a minute, type your answer and then I’ll be right back.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I just need a yes or no?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm not satisfied with the results

I was about to give you your answer so I will opt out. Best of luck.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
What was the answers?
Expert:  NYCLAWYER replied 5 months ago.

Different expert here. when you say yes or no, can you please clarify the question for me. are you asking if he has to submit to the test and comply with the order?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not satisfied with my answers. I want my money back.

There have been no answers, the other expert and now I have tried to understand what your question is so it can be answered. If you can phrase a question in reply, then it can be answered.