Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  30 plus years of experience.
17897874

I am actually trying to find out what kind of lawyer I need

Customer Question

I am actually trying to find out what kind of lawyer I need to hire to sue Child Protective Services
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Nevada and it is a violation of my Constitutional rights I am suing for, violation of the first, fourth, seventh, eighth, and fourteenth amendment
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Um I am also going to sue the Sparks Nevada Police Department for Deprivation Of Rights Under The Color Of Law and Violating my 4th amendment right
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 2 months ago.
You would want to retain a civil rights lawyer. If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble (site rules prohibit us from referring specific attorneys). Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:
http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspxIt is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty. The attorneys are all peer rated. So, they represent the top of the profession.You might also want to contact local law schools. Some have legal clinics which take particular interest in cases with specific constitutional issues.