Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

I have already filed two motions. 1. To take the parenting

Customer Question

I have already filed two motions. 1. To take the parenting class (as ordered by court) online. 2. To transfer the case to Austin, Texas. Its been 10 days that I have filed my motion. I call the court everyday but the court says it has not been ruled yet. I could not attend my first hearing ordered by court on 21st December. We are from Nepal and I do not have any property except a car that I just bought under a bank loan. I want the divorce to be finalised without travelling to New Hampshire. I am not in good health right now and I do not have a job right now. I am trying my best to get a job. I am living with a friend with his support for both food and accomodation.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 4 months ago.

Hi - sorry for the delay; I just saw this post.

Hopefully, the judge will find that your reasons for the transfer are legitimate and well-taken. If not, maybe the judge will agree to allow you attend hearings by phone or video conference.