Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need an attorney in the Idaho falls/Rexburg Idaho area to

Customer Question

I need an attorney in the Idaho falls/Rexburg Idaho area to speak to about a CPS matter.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Please understand none of the experts on this site can represent anyone from this site, it is forbidden by state law.

We would be happy to discuss your situation and provide you information regarding your situation by answering any specific questions you may have if you want to tell us your situation and ask your specific questions for us by you using the REPLY button