Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I divorced my wife in 2008 IN mASSACHUSETTS. as part of the

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I divorced my wife in 2008 IN mASSACHUSETTS. as part of the divorce agreement, I was supposed to have my two sons on my health insurance. ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO MY HEALTH INSURANCE CHANGED AND MY EX-WIFE PUT THE TWO CHILDREN ON HER PLAN. a MONTH AGO SHE CONTACTED ME AND TOLD ME I OWE HER AROUNF $13,000 FOR THE PERIOD SHE HAD THE TWI BOYS ON HER INSURANCE. CAN SHE DO THIS?
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: MASSACHUSETTS
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THANK YOU
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

When your plan changed, were you not able to add your two children? When she added them to hers, did you not ask or speak about the cost?