Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

How can I help my daughter father...one of son mother has

Customer Question

How can I help my daughter father...one of son mother has been filing these warrant left and right he he started paying child support a few month back she did not like the amount and still has 3 other kids she took him to probet court won more money so my daughter get nothing and the other two get less her mother ,brother and herself her current police officer or use be and works for this county he needs help bad he have not saw the child since he was 6months but has a order to pay childsupport
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ga in clayton county
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no we have no money
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Unfortunately, in order to protect him you have to file a complaint in court against him for child support. What I mean by that is the only way the court can consider what he has to pay for your child is there has to be a court order to him to pay something for your child and once there is then the first mother who is making these complaints will have their support amount lowered to account for the support you would receive for your child.
So at this point it would be worth it for you and it would help him if you got a local attorney or legal aid to take him to court for support for your child and that would cause the court to reduce the other mother's support.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.