Steven  K.
Steven K., Family Law Attorney
Experience:  I have practiced family law since 1996, focusing on child custody and domestic violence
44472555

Just got served a restraining order and was never violent to

Customer Question

Just got served a restraining order and was never violent to kids or wife. Why is she doing this?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Steven K. replied 1 month ago.

I can't speak for her, but it could be because she wants a quick custody order or she wants you out of the house. Does her petition claim you were violent? What kinds of restrictions are there?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It claims I was violent, but my attorney today found holes all over it that can't be proven. It's uncertain what her intentions are quite honestly, but so far she isn't even interested in division of property, but I was proven wrong when she said she wan't interested in alimony.
Expert:  Steven K. replied 1 month ago.

Is there any other information I can provide you?