Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am a single mother from Mississippi and the father of my

Customer Question

I am a single mother from Mississippi and the father of my child manipulating me in moving to Pennsylvania, his home state, and told me to give it try and if I was unhappy I could come back home. Well after about a year I was miserable in Pennsylvania, our relationship had failed, and I couldn't find a job that paid well enough to live on my own comfortably, so I decided ito would be best for me and my child to go home, where I had the support of family and friends to help me. I told the father this and he went straight to his lawyer and the filed an injunction that keeps me trapped here, even though before I moved here told my mother, sister, and myself that I could leave. What can I do?
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have alegal question for me?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
OK advice is fine