Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

How do i file a new financial disclosure form with a court

Customer Question

How do i file a new financial disclosure form with a court during a divorce? I recently lost my job and don't have any prospects on a new one. I live in wisconsin. Dane county.
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to file the amended document/new disclosures with the Court and make sure that you send a copy to the other party/the party's Attorney if the party is represented by counsel.