Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

Do you have a stipulation paper that I can fill out for an

Customer Question

Do you have a stipulation paper that I can fill out for an SBP military annuity to go along with my divorce papers that are due next Tuesday at the court
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: yes it is in St. George, Utah
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not filed yet or reported but have to hurry to get it with the rest of my divorce papers that have been filled out
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I don't believe so, thanks so much for any help you can give me on such short notice!
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
There is no actual form for this. If the two of you agree that you would receive a share of the military annuity, you would have to draft the stipulation yourself. You would type the court name and case name at the top of the page, just like every other court document, then you title it Stipulated Agreement, you then explain what you are stipulating to and both you and your soon to be ex would sign it.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How much was I charged for this??
You were not charged anything other than a deposit yet.
If you have more questions or want some additional information, use "REPLY" and ask and I am here to keep working with you.