Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Well I don't know exactly were to start. ive been with my

Customer Question

well I don't know exactly were to start. ive been with my partner foe almost 20 years. And I always felt like he put me down. but I didn't really think it was doing anything, years later I have a mental brak due to all his lies and tricks
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: now I neeed to get out of this relationship because its starting to greatly affect my parenting.my kids have witnessed the abuse and also my deterioration .
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: california
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: well , I think he he has intestinally been trying to make me have a psychotic break. we put cameras in about 2-3 ,oths ago and I caught a glimpse of him and another person . he called me crazy , like he has all these years. but my kids and a few friends have witnessed the acts. now he recently started hiding all his jewelry and tells me we don't have any money. so I'm assuming hes ready to part ways, and wants full custody
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us? Are you legally married or just living together?