Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I received a payment notice in the bank. It was addressed to

Customer Question

I received a payment notice in the bank. It was addressed to my husband. We have rental properties and carry some owner finance notes, so when I received this mail, it looked like a company wanting to buy the note so I opened it. It turns out is a payment notice for a safety deposit box from a bank in Dripping Springs. We don't live there now, but he did live their years ago before we married. He did buy a safety deposit box in Waco and I found out by mistake. Why has never told me about this one.
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Loren replied 7 days ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 7 days ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

What is your question?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I don't think I need this answered bad enough to spend $60.00 If needed later on, I may, but for now, please refund my $5.00 as you did nothing for me.Polly
Expert:  Loren replied 7 days ago.

We can continue online. The phone call is just a premium service some customers prefer, as opposed to typing back and forth. There is, certainly, NO requirement that you accept the premium service to continue.