TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I in a big trouble. Me and my husband going divorse. He does

Customer Question

Hello Mam! I in a big trouble. Me and my husband going divorse. He does not want to pay me support and he filed restraining order against me. He lied about one situation very much. I very scared.
But my question- How legally can I prove that he has been chatting with other women on-line? I need this very much!
I have a pictures from his e mail that he paid for chatting by site and his messages with other women. But one person told me it is NOT legal. He told me tell in the court that my husband showed me that.
I live in Ohio state
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 7 days ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

Q: How legally can I prove that he has been chatting with other women on-line?

A: In general, whatever evidence you have that led you to believe he was chatting online, can also be admitted as evidence in court to prove it to the judge. For example, emails, pictures, videos, audio recordings can all be admitted if properly authenticated. You can also have a witnesses testify, and you can even testify yourself if you have any knowledge, or if he admitted it to you.

Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied. Also, please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Sorry I do not understand, how much does cost next yur answer? I thought $ 43 include 5 answers
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 7 days ago.

Hi again.

I don't have anything to do with billing. You'll need to talk to customer service about that. I can report this to customer service so they can explain the billing to you.

In the meantime, if you have follow-up questions about this situation, feel free to ask me. Also, please provide positive feedback (3 or more stars). Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If I say that I saw all his conservations with other women when I just opened laptop? Just we had old laptop. And sometimes when my husband was using laptop this laptop got freezing. And my husband needed turned it off. When I opened this laptop I could see pages he was using. Will it be strong evidence OR it does not really work? Or I need that he know about I took pictures ? Please tell me what better to say in the court about it.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 days ago.

Hi again.

You can certainly testify that you saw his conversations with other women. But, you must keep in mind that he may testify that it is not true. Accordingly, in addition to your own testimony, it would be great to have other evidence such as the pictures. The bot***** *****ne is that you need to give the judge all of your evidence. Do not hold anything back.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you need further clarification, and please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have these pictures. I very worry that court can blame me that I took all these pictures without my husband 's knowledge. One lawyer told me that it is against the law. I need this help very very much! Lawyer told that it is illegal because it were not mine conversations, that it were privacy chatting of my husband and I had no right by law to saw that and took these pictures. This lawyer told that I may be in a trouble. It is why I ask you. It is very important. Plese explain me how to legal. I need this help very very much!
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 days ago.

Hi again.

I disagree with the attorney that told you that you broke the law. My understanding is that you opened the computer that you both share, and that your husband's chat automatically opened up. If that is what happened, then you did nothing wrong. And you are certainly allowed to take pictures of the chat in that situation. If those are not the facts, then let me know. But if those are the facts, then your pictures are not illegal.

Please remember to provide a positive rating via the stars (and note that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so it is much appreciated!). Thank you. :)

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 days ago.

Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, and you haven't yet rated me, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sir! Excuse me please that I answered not quickly. I couldn't. Yes. It was the husband's computer. But both of us had been using that laptop. When I turned on the computer then I saw in its mail of correspondence with other women. Also there was a dating site where it also speaks with other women. Also in its mail saw the message that it transferred money for a dating site. He paid to a membership.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sir! Thank you very much for answers and for yours patience to me ! I am very grateful! I wish you all best!
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 5 days ago.

Then as I stated above, you did nothing wrong, and so I disagree with the other attorney.

Kindly rate me 3 stars or better, as that is the only way that I receive credit for answering your questions. Thank you!

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 2 days ago.