Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Been separated for 7 months and my husband will not

Customer Question

Been separated for 7 months and my husband will not communicate or get counciling with me re our situation. He makes excuses, and won't do anything to help. He basically hS left it up to me? How do I procede
Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have been mentally emotionally and physically a ghost to him for the past 8 years . I was vulnerable and had a brief affair, which he found out about
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 days ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.