Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

How would i start a declaration ?? i dont have money alot a

Customer Question

how would i start a declaration ?? i dont have money alot a money for a lawyer and short notice .I feel so helpless right now. My daughter passed away she was 25years old she leaves behind two daughters ages 10years old and 3years old to seperate dads. I have two different cases i have my ex mother in law fighting for the oldest child and the grandfather fighting for the 3 year old
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: california
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes on friday
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i was granted temporary guardianship but then the other grandparents took me to court saying the children lived at there home. its a difficult trying to explain it .i was the grandmother
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Roger replied 17 days ago.

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Do you still have guardianship of the grandchildren, or were the other grandparents granted custody?