Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am being harassed this time every year via email by my

Customer Question

I am being harassed this time every year via email by my daughter's father. We have a court parenting plan that indicates we are to alternate the even and odd years for holidays and Christmas for him is a problem. Our daughter is out of school for two weeks this time of the year. The 1st week this year is my year and he then can have her the day after for 7 days. He feels like he is not getting his full 7 days because the day he gets her he does not consider that a full day with her and wants to return her a later day as well. So basically we are going back and forth and it is a signed order by the Judge. I can't take it anymore what can I do?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 17 days ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Is it possible to work with him and compromise at all or is he just unreasonable?