Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I just filed an emergency motion to stop visitation for the

Customer Question

I just filed an emergency motion to stop visitation for the father of my child. We have court Monday. Do I have to let him see her on his regular day before Monday?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: I'll. He violated his court ordered rules!
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just he violated his court ordered visitation rights
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 13 days ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Can you please provide me with more details as to how the father violated court ordered visitation and also provide me with more details about the situation related to your question?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The father and I went to social worker ordered by judge! The father was suppose to get visitation only for him and his family. Court ordered! He hasn't seen his kid in four years. When I dropped child off he took the child with his girlfriend and got in a car and speed off! Took the child to girlfriends family. That was a violation of court order
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The court papers I have say ONLY father and his family!!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Are you there?

Please be patient, as I might not be able to respond right away to your posts, as I might be busy researching your answer or helping another customer. Thank you.

Thank you for your follow up.

Does the court order states speciifically that the child is only supposed to visit with the father and father's family and no other person can be present during the visitation?