Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Last week didn't you come to my house while I was at work

Customer Question

last week didn't you come to my house while I was at work and got my wife take a drug test and she failed it but then I went to the drug test and I passed it it's just my kids so what do I need to do
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Mississippi and also at DHS
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes but he didn't say anything yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

First of all, please understand that you are at JustAnswer.com - this is a third party website. Not a state agency and not DHS. I say this because you "didn't you come to my house...."

1) What did she test positive for?

2) IS DHS threatening to take the kids away?

3) What does DHS want you/your wife to do?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 16 days ago.
Hello! I plan to log off soon and am just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!