Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My caseworker is telling me I have to take classes 5 days a

Customer Question

My caseworker is telling me I have to take classes 5 days a week or attend AA meetings, but I have a job that I can't quit. That's how I take care of my children. Nor do I have the resources to do so. What should I do so that my children want get taken away or have to be removed from my home ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am a GA licensed attorney. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Why do you have a case worker?

Doug