Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My case schedule for my family law case in Pierce County, WA

Customer Question

My case schedule for my family law case in Pierce County, WA says that I have until 11/28/16 to set a settlement conference, and they named a judge/commisioner for this. I can't seem to find where I go or who I call to set this conference. The local rules state that the judicial officer's assistant sets it, but there is no info. How do I set the settlement conference?IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
IN AND FOR PIERCE COUNTYSet Settlement Conference Date with Judge/Commissioner John R. Hickman 11/28/2016
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 17 days ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry that you are having problem finding the information that you need.

You need to contact the Clerk's office for the information. Or better yet, go to the Clerk's office in the morning and request for the information. You would accomplish your objective by going in person instead of calling on the phone.

Goodluck with your case,