originallawyer
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  7+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
74576488

Is per diem counted into child support in TX.

Customer Question

Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 22 days ago.

I think you believe per diem received by your employer? No it is not considered income.

If you have no further questions a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What are the different forms of a morality clause in TX?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
What form of the morality clause allows the unmarried couple to be together during a divorce. The only guess I have is they agreed to marry after the divorce? Is that correct?
Expert:  originallawyer replied 19 days ago.

What in particular makes you ask about a morality clause? A morality clause generally states that no unrelated person stays the night when the child(ren) is(are) at home with the parent who has custody. The exact wording is up to the Judge or the agreement of the parties.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Right so how does a morality clause get into temp orders that allows cohabitation. I certainly didn't agree to it. I don't live with anybody my spouse does. That's why I asked seems backwards to me.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What makes me ask is it was in my divorce decree not my spouses. It's only temp orders. Makes no sense to me since I filed on grounds of adultery.
Expert:  originallawyer replied 8 days ago.

That is odd. The temporary orders should apply to both of you, so both of you should be bound by the morality clause. A Judge can put it in there even if you don't agree to or as for it.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Odd ? Yes. As if you read write and comprehend English. The morality clause says no cohabitation while being legally married is prohibited.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
For the best interest of kids.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Now. Here is the deal. No form of a morality clause says. A live in with an unmarried couple in TX is legit.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I can read English.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If you read the clause. It's not that hard to understand. Easy.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Very easy it is in the best interest of the children involved. Anybody wants to argue that feel free.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
odd is was put on me. I don't have a live in while being legally married with children.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
You can't force a settlement with out facts.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
If it is forced an appeal to judgement is my legal right.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Of course I didn't sign a rule 11 or agree it in open court. That would be stupid.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No good answer so far.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Read the morality clause. Then try again. Never knew it existed until I got rolled. In a lobby. Not in court no facts produced.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
What form in TX says that. None. Judgement no facts.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Rule 11 no signature. No attorney dropped. I