Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Listen I need help ..my boyfriend is leaving in my house but

Customer Question

Hi..listen I need help ..my boyfriend is leaving in my house but he doesn't want to leave..because I bought a truck and at that time I had 2 cars ,but when I bought 5he truck I needed a driver so his name is ***** ***** contract.but I pay for insurance and half of the truck payment..what can I do
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?
Customer: I'm texas and the truck is a2011...
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not jet..
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that he's here cuz I made the mistake to put him in my contract when I bought the truck.I even gave 500.00 as a down payment. But i never said that the truck was for him.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I'm Heather. I've been a practicing attorney for the last 15 years, and I'd be happy to assist you for informational and educational purposes.

Did you have a written or verbal agreement as to who the truck belonged to? If so, what was it? You say that you make half the payment - who makes the other half of the payment?