Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I have an allegation of prostitution, based on finding an ad

Customer Question

I have an allegation of prostitution, based on finding an ad I posted on backpage under the bodyrub section.. where my ad referred to a web page that described that I was inviting specific selected gentleman for a tete-a-tete, a discussion of sorts.. to generate the energy of the law of attraction, and provide an overall affection based session; provided there is mutual consent. it goes on to detail the session, (per mutual consent) that would involve a shower,. and a thorough body energy cleansing.. that we would be close,. and we would experience relaxation and pleasure.
Mind you, I study bioenergy, and I am working on a study about how affection is missing from medicine and the world realistically,.. and all energy is good when there is affection.. that is what good nurses and doctors provide. but they are far and few between and wives and husbands get caught up in their day to day.. sometimes.. it may behoove the sexes if you will, to allow our true nature to resonate.. No husband wants to lose the family and life established with a woman and mother of their children.. and vice versa,.. and sometimes.. each person cant be enough.. in this cold affectionless world. so, I was doing this during the interim while I was finding a job in lending of 20 years, where I do underwriting and due diligence underwriting. I hvae been an amazing mom.. the dad.. I got pregnant with after 1 month, he has a criminal record, of robbery ,forgery and police evasion, he never got a job or helped around the house , he fits the bill for the abuser, who has gender role issues, but he is actually disturbed I believe, he has had paranoid episodes where I was hostage at the house and couldnt use my phone .. he thought someone was trying to get him.. I got a job and a place after our child was born, he attacked me and called cops accusing me of domestic violence. nothing happened, but this is the way it went. I have evidence to support that his declaration for ex parte was full of lies,. except the ad which I was honest about being mine (it was the only quesion I was asked and not allowed to respond otherwise to).. but.. that didnt reflect imminent harm. or injury to support a child changing jurisdiction and schools overnight.. nonetheles. when he has been in contempt all this teim almost 3 years.. for not letting us communicate.. so.. I am going to rrequest the judgement be set aside .. and I have to respond to the allegation of prostitution, which I am not a prostitute, nor did I ever have sex for money.. the fact that the government has an issue with me having no issue with my body or being affectionate, is horse of another color the way i see it. I have foud evidence this father was stalking me through the internet, through adding a google voice number to my account, storing my locations.. and conducting identity fraud it appears creating profiles on all of his immediate family memebers.. I am not suire for what purpose.. but. any information would be helpful. I dont have the money for an attorney. I live in thousand oask.. and it seems like a war, bidding for babies.. people dont want to help unless they get theirs.. or they want to treat me like a whore.. No wonder the divorce rate is so high.. everyone is so flipppin possession of eachother just like the entitled dad to Alek our child feels possessive, and feels its okay to keep us from eachother.. I mean.. I am not a bad guy , it should not affect my ability to be near her.. now a criminal like him who lets her call me , and when either her or i discuss home, her coming home wanting to be home or miss home, he hangs the phone up on us.. it is emotional torment for her. .and he has my family and friends and even authorities convinced that I am the problem.. but i am not. .any help. . I would appreciate it.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Im in a custody battle with my childs dad, he has been orchestrating it for a while. 9 weeks ago mh daughter informed she was scared he and his wife would hurt her.. that they make her feel like if she doesnt say what they want her to say she will get hurt.
i have been dealing with this for a while. anyhow.. I have been in mortgage lending 20 years, but had a hard time getting aother job after a leave of absenc,e and I study healing since i was 16. I was able to get some business soliciting the Bio-Energy healing sessions. However, I was informed about the body r ub section of backpage.. it didnt bother me.. to offer a specialty session to select older affluent men, on a mutual consent. So her dad found the ad, and i got blind sided in court on an ex parte, the judge essentially granted temprary orders on that merit without letting me speak. I am overwhelmed with papework and all the laws and putting it together properly. My deal is. .okay fine.. i only did sessions during the time she was at school. The cps has been here and knew about it, and were fine, they closed their inquiry.. but her dad has been doing really weird psychological things all these years.. its totally domestic violence. .and I have also found evidence that he hacked into my google account and has been like stalking my accoutn for 2 years..My question is in regards ***** ***** prostitution allegation.. I want to legally say that is a non issue.. there was a cicvil code that says, the allegation is confusing the issue at hand, which is who is a good parent. I have been er primary care giveer since birth, he and i never married, never funtioned as a family. I have called all authorities but the hacked into my account evidence is new.. I am hoping to just get him arrested and we can call it a day.. what do you think .I know I am all over the place.sorry

Thank you for the information.

You are headed in the right direction. You can file complaint with the Police and your District Attorney's office regarding the hacking and see if he can be arrested for the crime.

As for the alleged prostitution, the Court may find that the environment that you have created with these "Sessions" is not conducive to raising a child. However, if you have been the primary caregiver and the father has history of domestic violence and threatening the child, your place would be a better place for the child to be in despite the "Sessions" that you are holding with these affluent men.

Goodluck with your case,