Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

My adult child has filed a restraining order against me, but

Customer Question

My adult child has filed a restraining order against me, but she continues to visit my house during the day while I am at work. What can I do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Contact the Police and file complaint against her and ask the Police to explain to her that she cannot come to your house with the Restraining Order active against you.

On your next scheduled hearing in the case, you need to ask the Court to vactaa the Restraining Order because she has been coming to your house while the Restraining Order is active. So, she is not afraid of you and you have not done anything that would make her afraid of you.