Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My granddaughter is going to be 18 in 6 months she told her

Customer Question

My granddaughter is going to be 18 in 6 months she told her mom that she is going to leave home and come live with me I'm her grandmother and her mom is very abusive with her because she is mad at what she said, her mom hits her real bad with her fists and my granddaughter can't take it anymore her mom won't take her to school or pick her up she won't take her to work or pick her up either she works till 9 or 10pm but her mom doesn't care, theirs more I need to let you know so if you could please call me(###) ###-####Christine Villalobos
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I am sorry to hear of granddaughter's home situation...

.

Is granddaughter in AZ as well?

.

What is your legal question that I can help with today?

.

.

thanks