Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and living with him

Customer Question

Hi. I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and living with him for 3 years. He is forcing me to move out now. Am I allowed to request palamony?
JA: Have any papers been filed in family court regarding this matter?
Customer: no
JA: Because family law varies from state to state, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I don't know my rights
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: we live in Scottsdale AZ
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 month ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Was there any agreements made between you and him, regarding support if you live together? Did you give up any rights or reframe from doing something, by living with him? I am just trying to understand if this was something more then a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and living together.