Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Im trying to fill out form FL-157 and having trouble

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** trying to fill out form FL-157 and having trouble understanding this form.
JA: Have any papers been filed in family court regarding this matter?
Customer: Yes we are coming to the end of this divorce and need help.
JA: Because family law varies from state to state, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no ok
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Please tell me the question #s on the application with which you are having issues, and what you do not understand about them. I will try to explain if possible.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.