How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11696
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My roommate files a false police report and got a

Customer Question

good roommate files a false police report and got a restraining order against me at MY house when she was alrady moved into another residence
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: ill
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no she tried to kill me and I am recouping from poisoning and her taking my diabetic medicine
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she has sexually assaulted and harassed me as my boss for the housing authority I am also a whistle blower
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 6 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. Do you know why she did this? Did you ever report or call the police regarding her trying to kill and poison you?

Related Family Law Questions