Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My roommate files a false police report and got a

Customer Question

good morning.my roommate files a false police report and got a restraining order against me at MY house when she was alrady moved into another residence
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: ill
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no she tried to kill me and I am recouping from poisoning and her taking my diabetic medicine
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: she has sexually assaulted and harassed me as my boss for the housing authority I am also a whistle blower
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 2 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Do you know why she did this? Did you ever report or call the police regarding her trying to kill and poison you?