How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11446
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I reside in the state of Florida. My no contest divorce was

Customer Question

I reside in the state of Florida. My no contest divorce was finalized 2 years ago. I want to move out of state with my children. In my decree it states if both parents are not able to come to an agreement regarding major decisions, I am the final decision making authority. Do I need to have him sign off on my move with that having been stated, or do we just need to revise the time sharing plan.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  jb156200 replied 26 days ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed Florida attorney. First does the father know you want to move out of state?

Expert:  jb156200 replied 13 days ago.

I wanted to follow up since I have not heard back from you and I want to answer your question.