Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I reside in the state of Florida. My no contest divorce was

Customer Question

I reside in the state of Florida. My no contest divorce was finalized 2 years ago. I want to move out of state with my children. In my decree it states if both parents are not able to come to an agreement regarding major decisions, I am the final decision making authority. Do I need to have him sign off on my move with that having been stated, or do we just need to revise the time sharing plan.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  jb156200 replied 26 days ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed Florida attorney. First does the father know you want to move out of state?

Expert:  jb156200 replied 13 days ago.

I wanted to follow up since I have not heard back from you and I want to answer your question.